17 February, 2013

Hiiiiiiiiiii! :D 

  • First of all, let me just say it: I've been a douchebag. I haven't been posting in months and my last post was quite crappy. 

So, let's start with some couple of things you need know: 
- I'm an architecture freshmen in the University of Florence. No doubt school keeps me busy and that is the #1 reason of my absence here.
- My professional Sony doesn't work anymore :D it got wet by a mixture of alcohol drinks (long story), and it seems it doesn't function properly. But I intended to buy another camera way before that happened, so it's cool. I hope I can find one soon. 
- I believe I'll have more time to dedicate it to my blog since I got rid of Math last semester. Yay!

To conclude this post with feelings of shame and guilt, may this year be filled with great adventures for each and every one of you! Having said that, here's some pictures of me. Enjoy my ugliness :D 

Mirupafshim së shpejti! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment