11 January, 2014

Not very much of a cold winter

Weeeeeeell, hello there friends and strangers! 
It's been so freaking long since I used the blog for the last time, that I couldn't exactly remember how do I write a new post, haha! ...Yeah, I know. I should feel ashamed.

It has passed a year, my very first year of college and I've almost been through living hell. Definitely not easy when you're the stranger (by all its meanings) in the middle. But despite of all difficulties, I'm feeling much better now and I'm quite happy how things have gone so far.

Ok, enough with sentimental stories, let's go straight to the point. I'm a mother of a new DSRL baby called Canon D600! I really like this camera, I just need to learn all its tricks and use it well. I did some shooting this summer when I was home for vacations, and I took it again with me when I went back for Christmas and New Year.
Want to take a look at the results? Well, I can show you! Here are some of my best shots (of course, I used photoshop for retouching the colours), and also I was helped by these two gorgeous, sexy-looking models, who just happen to be my friends.
Enjoy and please let me know what you think! xx
Yo my cuz Joana :P




This is Megi <3 first time shooting with her.






 


2 comments: